VILLAGE GONDOLA (DOPPELMAYR) - Built in 2003 the gondola feature 15 passenger CWA cabins.
LOWER PANORAMA GONDOLA (DOPPELMAYR) - In 1999 this section of the Panorama gondola replaced the
original Bell Gondola 1.
UPPER PANORAMA GONDOLA (DOPPELMAYR) - In 1998 this section of the Panorama gondola replaced the
original Bell Gondola 2.
(1) BROADWAY EXPRESS (YAN/DOPPELMAYR) - A 1988 Yan high speed quad lift modified in 1996 by Doppelmayr with
new grips, hanger arms, sheaves and rebuilt terminals. The summit terminal is adjustable to snow depth
even the operator shack is on a pully.
(2) STUMP ALLEY EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR) - Built in 1997, this high speed quad replaced the second iteration
Chair 2 at Mammoth, a Yan fixed grip quad from 1985.
(3) FACE LIFT EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR) - Built in 1997, this detachable quad replaced the original Riblet Double Chair #3
(4) ROLLER COASTER EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR) - Built in 1997 to replace the orignal Riblet "Chair 4".
(5) HIGH FIVE EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR/CTEC) - Built in 2011 to replace the former Yan triple "Chair 5".
(6) THUNDER BOUND EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR) - Built in 1997 to replace Chair 6.
(8) CHAIR 8 (YAN/DOPPELMAYR) - Mammoth was an early adopter of Yan lifts. This 1969
install is a good example. Originally built as a double, the chair has been modified
through the years and is currently a triple with Doppelmayr grips, hanger arms and sheaves.
(9) CLOUD NINE EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR/CTEC) - Built in 2007 this 6-pack replaced the 1969 Yan double "chair 9."
(10) GOLD RUSH EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR) - Built in 1998 to replace Chair 10.
(15) EAGLE EXPRESS (DOPPELMAYR) - This six pack was installed in 2000 to replace chair 15.
(16) CANYON EXPRESS (YAN/DOPPELMAYR) - Built in 1994 this YAN high speed quad was retrofitted by Doppelmay.
in 1996 with new grips, sheaves, hanger arms and terminal rebuilds. It replaced chair 16, a 1974 Yan triple.
(22) CHAIR 22 (YAN) - Built by Yan in 1982.
(25) CHAIR 25 (YAN) - This Yan fixed grip quad was built in 1985. This chair was
built as Yan was hitting its stride. The Yan chairs are actually very comfortable
GONDOLA ONE (BELL) - Built in 1965 this 6 person Bell gondola ran until 1999 when it was replaced
with the lower Panorama Gondola. This was a bi-cable gondola system.
GONDOLA TWO (BELL) - Built in 1966, the second section of the 6 person Bell gondola ran until 1998 when it was replaced
with the upper Panorama Gondola.
CHAIR 1 (RIBLET) - Built in 1955 chair one was removed when the Broadway Express Quad
was installed in 1988.
CHAIR 2 (YAN) - This Yan fixed grip quad was installed in 1985 to replace the original Riblet built
original Chair 2. It was replaced in 1997 with The Stump Alley Express Quad.