TRAM (AUGDIO) - This 90 passenger tram was built in 1980 with CWA tram cabins. One rare and interesting picture below
from a 1980 ski magazine shows both trams, shortly before "Old Girl" was removed. Bob Heron, while officially retired
acted as a consultant on the construction of the new tram. The red and yellow cabins are affectionatly called Ketchup and Mustard.
TUCKERBROOK (DOPPELMAYR/CTEC) - Added in 2003 as part of the Tuckerbrook expansion. This expansion brought Cannon closer
to Mittersill at the base, making the reopening of Mittersill more of a real possibility. This area added some nice isolated
MITTERSILL DOUBLE (DOPPELMAYR/CTEC) - Opened Jan 1, 2011 this double chair brought lift serviced skiing back to the former Mittersill
Ski Area. The area was a sidestash favorite since closing its doors in 1984. In 2009 Mittersill was offcially annexed into Cannon Resort.
TRAM (AMERICAN STEEL & WIRE WITH BOB HERON AND PARTS FROM BLEICHERT GERMANY) - The original 1938 "Old Girl", a 24 passenger tram.
This lift was built by American Steel and Wire with parts from Blichert and later modified by Heron who had purchased American Steel and Wire.
Heron constructed a third cabin for the tram after one of the originals had been damaged. One of the original tram cars now resides at the base
of Cannon as part of the New England Ski Museum. One of the other cars is at Clark's Trading Post in Lincoln NH, the third is in storage.
The original base terminal is now part of the tram lodge.
ZOOMER DOUBLE (ROEBLING) - Replaced in 1984 with a Doppelmayr triple.
PEABODY DOUBLE (ROEBLING) - Replaced in 1999 with a Garaventa/CTEC high speed quad.
PEABODY LODGE - Pictured in 1962
Photos 11-17 and 19 thanks to Don Cosgrove, Pic 18 thanks to Scot Holt